Wordpress Developer and Videography Internships
Wordpress Developer and Videography Internship
Spotlight is expanding and looking for two intelligent, creative and energetic team players who are looking to grow. We're looking for a Wordpress Developer Intern and a Videography Intern. The work is challenging, fast paced and always changing. See below for more information
Wordpress Developer Internship Expectations
The ideal intern will work along with our web development team in creating creating websites with Wordpress and they must have strong analytical skills, unwavering commitment to quality, extensive knowledge of Wordpress, collaborative work ethic and the ability to use standardized coding is required.
- Utilize Wordpress to design and create websites.
- Create CSS stylesheets for responsive layouts that consider all screen sizes.
- Participate in planning, documentation, execution, testing, and launch of projects.
- Deliver successful solutions and high quality work, on time, with attention to detail.
- Experience editing source code of wordpress plugins.
- Experience with third party API integration.
- Experience with contact forms, pop ups and chat plugins.
- Experience building ecommerce sites or platforms.
- Proficient in building responsive design.
- Effectively communicate with project managers and designers.
Videography Internship Expectations
This intern will work with our videography team on helping edit footage, tear down and set up sets, assisting with backing up, importing and organizing files and generally assisting with any other duties. This intern must be open to constructive criticism, have extreme passion for creating beautiful and effective videos and have a collaborative work ethic.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere (Final Cut Pro X experience is also preferred)
- Familiar with Sony camera formats
- Familiar with basic studio light up set-ups
- Familiar with external audio field recorder
- Familiar with Mac OSx
- Able to carry 50-75 pounds
Notes: This position may require some hours outside of standard M-F 8 a.m.-5 p.m. It also requires travel in the Fargo area and occasionally outside of Fargo. A valid drivers license is required for this position and reliable transportation is needed. Travel expenses and mileage are paid when travel is required.
No follow-up phone calls or emails please, we are honored and humbled that we typically receive an overwhelming response to job postings at Spotlight. We will contact candidates as soon as we are able.